Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My First Blog Award Ever!!!


What a wonderful surprise I had on this New Year Day.Pretty Me awarded Me Versus My Soul with you touched my heart with your words blog award.

This is absolutely awesome, fantabulous and an overwhelming experience for me. I mean every single letter of it. Really!
I haven’t received any nominations or any awards prior to this. And to top it all I got this award of appreciation on December 31, 2008.

What a cool way to embark on the New Year 2009!


Pretty cool wouldn’t you say?

I am grateful and humbled for the acknowledgement and the opportunity for my ramblings to be shared by a larger audience.
Thanks
Pretty Me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha !! you wrote a lot about it more than it deserved ... i am glad you liked my way of appreciating !! and i now add your blog to my blogroll... soory i forgot to do it b4 ...

Jyoti said...

Hey Pretty Me -
Yes I liked your appreciation and I appreciate it. You made my day:)
See, you have spread smiles around you in the blogosphere ;-)

I feel honored to be featured in your blogroll ;-)

Thanks a ton!!!

Cheers!